Sunday, August 14, 2011

They said, I say...





Assalamualaikum

A Skeptic said "What if you are wrong?"
I said "What if I am right?"

An Atheist said, "How is there a Creator?"
I said "How is there a Creation?"

A Christian said "Love God and worship Jesus."
I said "Love Jesus and worship God."

A Jew said "God will be true to his covenant with us."
I said "But have you been true to your covenant with God?"

A Buddhist said "The purpose of life is to discover Enlightenment."
I said "Enlightenment means to discover the purpose of life."

A Polytheist said,"I worship many gods that hear and intercede with me the almighty God."
I said, "I worship one God that's almighty enough to hear me without intercessor."

A Secularist said, "Wars and killing for religious reasons are bad."
I said, "Wars and killing for materialistic reasons are evil."

An Evolutionist said, "The universe created life by itself, without needing God."
I said, "Did the universe create itself without needing God?"

A Democrat said, "The majority must rule."
I said, "But what will rule the majority?"

A Nationalist said, "The Nation comes first, before God."
I said, "God was first, before the Nation."

A Conservative (Republican) said, "Why don't Muslims assimilate into our culture?"
I said, "Because your culture demands assimilation."

A Patriot said, "I support my country, right or wrong."
I said, "A country has no right to be supported in wrong."

A Liberal said, "What vanity prevents you from adopting Liberal values?"
I said, "What Liberal value isn't based on vanity?"

A Zionist said, "A Palestinians impose their demands for justice onto others."
I said, "Zionists impose their religious demands into Palestine."

A Neo-Conservative said, "I believe we are the superior Civilisation."
I said, "That's what makes you an inferior Civilisation."

An American politician said, "We resist against those who use terrorism and violence."
I said, "You use violence to terrorise those who resist."

A French Politician said, "We have banned wearing the Niqab to free women."
I said, "You have banned women's freedom to wear the Niqab."

An Islamphobe said, "I hate Islam, and fear for my safety from Muslims."
I said, "I fear for the safety of Muslims, from those who hate Islam."

A Pacifist, "The just way is to be peaceful."
I said, "To be peaceful to the unjust, is injustice to the peaceful."

A Pragmatist said, "Always choose the lesser of two evils."
I said, "Then your choice will always be evil."

An Ascetic said, "Leave worldly affairs, and seek God."
I said, "Seek God in your worldly affair."

A Conspiracy Theorist said, "I believe that 'They' control the World."
I said, "That belief control your world."

A 'Moderate Muslim" said, "Ideally, you should embrace compromise."
I said, "You should embrace an uncompromisable Ideal."

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment